drakaina Lamia Photo/Video services
I offer photography and machinima services to the residents of Second Life including profile photos, couple photos and groups, advertising content, music videos and promotional materials.
Here you can find samples of my work:
Shots can be taken in the studio, at your home, or on location with a variety of poses to choose from. or if you prefer, bring your own poses. To view my style and quality of work please check my flickr. I won’t guarantee it being the most amazing thing ever for I am far from a pro…lol…but I do try my very best. Thank you for considering me for your photography needs. I’m honored to be able to share my creativity and passion with you.
PRICING – PHOTOGRAPHY
- Single avatar/Profile photos – L$500 a set .
- Couples/Groups with up to 4 avatars – L$900 a set
- Groups with 4+ avatars – L$1000 a set
- Weddings L$ 2000 a set of 10 images from ceremony, and 5 in picked location –
- home/studio/selected sim
- Commercial (vendor/marketplace) – $L1000, negotiable depending on size of contract
- Magazine Advertisements / Store Art – $L 2500 (1-2 avatars)
- Business Logos – $L 3000
set consists of 5 images incl. photoshop editing, if you would like more we can talk about it
PRICING – VIDEOGRAPHY (machinima)
Price is based on the length of finished piece and each 15 seconds is 500L$ – so three minute clip is 6000L$
(In my videos use of music made available to video makers by youtube in videomaker’s tools)
- Contact me in-world – lamia69 Resident or at firstname.lastname@example.org to book me or if you have any questions.
- Full payment is expected at the time of your appointment.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes ahead of time and come prepared with any wardrobe changes. (I do ask that you please refrain from wearing blingy/sparkly items) Sessions last at least 30 minutes Please be dressed & have costume changes readily available. Do take time to try on what you’ll be wearing ahead of time and adjust prims and transparencies accordingly. Please detach face lights and turn AO’s off.
- I do provide single and couple poses and if you have patience we can work to adjust and tweak them a lot. However should you wish to use your own poses or props, please let me know in advance.
- Following your photo shoot, your photos will go through an editing process. Editing takes time.You will receive your photos in-world or by email in approximately 3-5 days.
- All photographs will be delivered with full-perms so you will be able to share, post, etc.
- Photographs taken by me may be used for the purposes of display, advertising, portfolio, website or any publication to promote my business, unless otherwise requested.
- If you’re not satisfied with your photos I’ll be happy to do a one time re-shoot free of charge.
- Should you need to reschedule due to illness/other emergency, please give me as much advance notice if possible and I will do the same should my schedule change. I understand that daily life can change in a flash.